- Communities complain of poor health services in Amuria, eastern Uganda posted on February 18, 2013
- Grow your own scheme to help people living with HIV in coastal Uganda posted on February 18, 2013
- Uganda: Concern over mandatory HIV testing raised by civil society groups posted on February 18, 2013
- Rural Ugandan health centre still lacking CD4 machine posted on January 7, 2013
- HIV prevalence shoots up in Amuria, eastern Uganda posted on December 4, 2012
A selection of articles from Odong, published on other sites.
- Relief as stolen CD4 count machine recovered from www.newvision.co.ug
- @_VeeChi hahahahah none is talking about that23 March 2013 12:13pm
- yeah its right time here03 September 2012 12:49pm
- so its been hidding here ok28 October 2011 11:08am
- @PetersonOluka ijubaaa looo inyobo lolo28 October 2011 11:07am
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is not responsible for any external websites. This includes posts made by Key Correspondents on social media platforms.