Sign-up to our newsletter
Hope is a passionate health writer with a focus on HIV and maternal health, as well as being a human rights activist.
- RT @UNAIDS_AP: #15million people on #HIV treatment. But millions more in need. How do we reach the people #LeftBehind? http://t.co/SsOUjsG…04 August 2015 4:08pmretweet
- RT @StudentStopAIDS: New funding for new youth orgs fighting HIV in their communities http://t.co/QcbIU7e3Rv Deadline 24th Aug04 August 2015 3:13pmretweet
- Deeply disappointing: LGBTI rights language stripped from UN’s 2030 Sustainable Development Goals http://t.co/ao5hGeDKoO via @gaystarnews04 August 2015 1:38pmretweet
- What photojournalists can learn about storytelling from these 'Humans of New York' spinoffs http://t.co/cc3vpH8pSq via @IJNet04 August 2015 12:09pmretweet
- RT @Sarah_Oughton: U.N. member states agree on new development agenda framework - http://t.co/5S8PPTVSKe via @TheHumanosphere04 August 2015 11:00amretweet
- RT @UNAIDS_AP: #15million people on #HIV treatment. But millions more in need. How do we reach the people #LeftBehind? http://t.co/SsOUjsG…
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >