Sign-up to our newsletter
Years ago I lost friends to AIDS and I am passionate about being a community-based activist and physician, with a particular interest in women and pregnancy.
- We don’t think there’s anything wrong with this picture. Take a moment, it will make a big difference to her life http://t.co/b5kmKEzH4626 November 2014 5:00pm
- RT @Enrique_WPP: Global Fund Calls for End to Compulsory Treatment http://t.co/eoEm1kcnd8 @theaidsalliance26 November 2014 4:24pm
- RT @someonelikeme: We're loving the #HIV selfie challenge by @jackmackenroth Fighting against stigma and ignorance #weareALLclean http://t…26 November 2014 4:03pm
- RT @witnessorg: Honor Gender-Based Violence survivor stories by documenting them responsibly. #16Days http://t.co/2U9uw7abVt http://t.co/2n…26 November 2014 3:55pm
- RT @witnessorg: We're joining #16Days by sharing a tip a day around safely & ethically interviewing survivors of #GBV - http://t.co/5JJHGw…26 November 2014 3:54pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >