Sign-up to our newsletter
I am moved by the plight of those that are stigmatised within my community because of factors such as sex, gender and culture. This motivates me to report for change.
- How I overcame low self-esteem to help young people living with HIV by @TanakaSamantha https://t.co/6l77ORZjMN @NetworkAthena @_GYCA_26 November 2015 5:30pmretweet
- RT @ejaf: Sign our pledge and stand strong against anti-LGBT hatred! https://t.co/ftBAJmbr3F #endthestigma26 November 2015 4:08pmretweet
- RT @Matthew_Hodson: HIV isn’t dirty, stigma is.
Why tackling stigma is vital for #HIV prevention. #StopHIVStigma https://t.co/DNkiV8p3aX ht…26 November 2015 3:21pmretweet
- RT @Eseme01: Because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean its not happening. #16 speak out. Help #EndViolenceAgainstWomen @UN_Women @UN4…26 November 2015 2:23pmretweet
- RT @LefkowHRW: Everything you wanted to know about child marriage & what policy makers can do to end it https://t.co/OsHut4WhYj https://t.c…26 November 2015 11:20amretweet
- How I overcame low self-esteem to help young people living with HIV by @TanakaSamantha https://t.co/6l77ORZjMN @NetworkAthena @_GYCA_
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >