Sign-up to our newsletter
Hope is a science journalist based in western Uganda.
- USA: White House sets goal to reduce new HIV infections by 25% through education in schools and communities https://t.co/sPCNS05rbx03 August 2015 12:21pmretweet
- We agree! It's time to #EndAdolescentAIDS #post2015 #SDGs https://t.co/bTmKrmdhXQ03 August 2015 10:49amretweet
- RT @GirlsNotBrides: #Endchildmarriage is a daunting task but there’s never been a better time to redouble efforts. Here's why: http://t.co/…03 August 2015 9:53amretweet
- RT @frankmugisha: This year we expect colorful celebrations with bigger numbers to show support,love & for updates FF ,RT,MT @Prideuganda20…03 August 2015 9:09amretweet
- RT @FP2020Global: #Tanzania launches second phase of campaign to promote #maternalhealth, integrates #familylpanning & more: http://t.co/aH…30 July 2015 4:02pmretweet
- USA: White House sets goal to reduce new HIV infections by 25% through education in schools and communities https://t.co/sPCNS05rbx
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >