Sign-up to our newsletter
Indian activist Gautam is passionate about writing on HIV, LGBT and human rights issues.
- RT @UNAIDS_AP: “#HIVtesting lies at the foundation of #AsiaPacific #HIV response” Steve Kraus, Director @UNAIDS_AP Read here: http://t.co/…03 July 2015 3:14pmretweet
- RT @UN_Women: 77 countries criminalize same-sex relationships. Let's make sure #lovewins everywhere. http://t.co/6seFMjO5Xj03 July 2015 10:35amretweet
- RT @NoBoxT: The UN's Secretary General Ban Ki-moon calls for a new approach to the drug war #SupportDontPunish http://t.co/uS7BQFXSdS03 July 2015 9:11amretweet
- RT @OSF_IHRD: Forced rehabilitation of drug users in Indonesia is not a solution - http://t.co/Pd9TlTG1kO by @Claudia8502 July 2015 4:26pmretweet
- RT @AndreyRylkov: More than 150 cities join the global call for drug policy reform #supportdontpunish @IDPCnet http://t.co/7BhYV7LOCr02 July 2015 3:29pmretweet
- RT @UNAIDS_AP: “#HIVtesting lies at the foundation of #AsiaPacific #HIV response” Steve Kraus, Director @UNAIDS_AP Read here: http://t.co/…
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >