Sign-up to our newsletter
I am passionate about being a journalist because I am aware that the articles I write can be a tool for advocacy in fighting against HIV.
- RT @jhourcade: Two weeks to go for #HLM2016AIDS wake up now or never! @theaidsalliance @OnusidaLatina @CorresponsalVIH https://t.co/NGcNAC…24 May 2016 8:23amretweet
- RT @ahlishman: WhatsApp in #Kenya: real time messaging about #HIV via @theKCteam https://t.co/52GxgPsFx1 #techforgood23 May 2016 3:07pmretweet
- #LinkUp project breaks taboos around sexual health in eastern Africa https://t.co/mV4pOvrub8 #adolescents #youthvoices23 May 2016 12:38pmretweet
- Our newsletter hot off the press: #heroin #HIV #femalecondoms #WhatsApp #sexualhealth & more! https://t.co/wtuIL0NySL23 May 2016 11:21amretweet
- RT @AIDSPortal: Male involvement enhances female #condom use via @theKCteam #HIV #SRHR https://t.co/wRweuVRWFI23 May 2016 9:58amretweet
- RT @jhourcade: Two weeks to go for #HLM2016AIDS wake up now or never! @theaidsalliance @OnusidaLatina @CorresponsalVIH https://t.co/NGcNAC…
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >