Sign-up to our newsletter
I am passionate about being a journalist because I am aware that the articles I write can be a tool for advocacy in fighting against HIV.
- Burundi: new tool promotes human rights of people most at risk of HIV infection https://t.co/p2Ss8Rt3fi @donav200728 April 2016 9:58amretweet
- RT @theaidsalliance: Our response to the #UNGASS2016 outcome document: Will this document help us #endAIDS ? https://t.co/Dy2VGfbMXX … http…28 April 2016 9:23amretweet
- RT @alere: Read Hope's story about what it's like living with both #HIV and #TB: https://t.co/1yvb9eqFIT @theKCteam27 April 2016 3:38pmretweet
- Eight worldwide journalism opportunities to apply for in May https://t.co/K2FjXpy5aZ27 April 2016 11:19amretweet
- Many of the 4m ppl with a disability in Tanzania are excluded from accessing health info & critical HIV services: https://t.co/biRFEWk0y027 April 2016 10:37amretweet
- Burundi: new tool promotes human rights of people most at risk of HIV infection https://t.co/p2Ss8Rt3fi @donav2007
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >