Sign-up to our newsletter
I am moved by the plight of those that are stigmatised within my community because of factors such as sex, gender and culture. This motivates me to report for change.
- RT @NACOSANet: NACOSA's Amanda Luyenge looks at young sexual minorities and increased HIV risk at university for @theKCteam http://t.co/yNP…06 October 2015 3:59pmretweet
- How will the world be held accountable for achieving its new #GlobalGoals? http://t.co/hDEcFCEGQr by @KouassiNina06 October 2015 1:40pmretweet
- RT @ejaf: Sign our pledge to stand strong against anti-LGBT hatred and help fight for an AIDS-free future. http://t.co/eAPa1uF7oh06 October 2015 12:14pmretweet
- RT @DR_tweetUK: Our #October Opinion #Poll examines #Patient involvement when collecting #data #HIV #hepc #hepatitis
https://t.co/Z2utxy…06 October 2015 8:25amretweet
- RT @UNAIDS_AP: West Bengal gov asks Kolkata to recruit #transgender ppl for civil police force http://t.co/ULL2jAEeBZ @WeAreAPTN05 October 2015 3:58pmretweet
- RT @NACOSANet: NACOSA's Amanda Luyenge looks at young sexual minorities and increased HIV risk at university for @theKCteam http://t.co/yNP…
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >