Sign-up to our newsletter
Indian activist Gautam is passionate about writing on HIV, LGBT and human rights issues.
- London Pride parade draws thousands, day after US supreme court ruling http://t.co/h02zGDUkfR via @guardian #LGBTPrideMonth29 June 2015 4:00pmretweet
- Rainbow profile pics ntwthstndg activists say Facebook's ban on adopted names is unfair http://t.co/bXhXRuo5Ze #LGBTRights via @guardian29 June 2015 3:00pmretweet
- Video of the day: What happens when a man with HIV asks strangers to touch him http://t.co/vVBSs7bipj #Finland #stigma29 June 2015 2:00pmretweet
- Interesting! Long before same-sex marriage, 'adopted son' could mean 'life partner' http://t.co/TAdM4n16sJ via @nprnews #LGBTRights29 June 2015 1:00pmretweet
- Over 30,000 people participated in the biggest ever Pride parade in London - http://t.co/nNg0rXbh8r via @guardian #LGBTPrideMonth29 June 2015 12:00pmretweet
- London Pride parade draws thousands, day after US supreme court ruling http://t.co/h02zGDUkfR via @guardian #LGBTPrideMonth
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >