Sign-up to our newsletter
I am moved by the plight of those that are stigmatised within my community because of factors such as sex, gender and culture. This motivates me to report for change.
- RT @K4Health: The #ICFP2015 Digital Hub is the home of digital conversations on #familyplanning. Join in! http://t.co/9FqAYB3PdG03 September 2015 2:00pmretweet
- RT @AIDSPortal: Our time to be heard: stories giving voice to young people & their experience of #HIV, @theKCteam @theaidsalliance http://t…03 September 2015 9:49amretweet
- RT @GlobalSexWork: Research for Sex Work 14: 'Sex Work is Work' Published http://t.co/82DwC59Dwh #SexWorkIsWork #SexWork #HumanRights03 September 2015 9:48amretweet
- RT @NetworkAthena: New #youthmentoring blog on the 'Multiplier Effect' for youth advocacy http://t.co/XXk40iJffj #LinkUp @gyca @theaidsalli…02 September 2015 2:24pmretweet
- HIV stigma in Malawi @charles_pensulo reports on a popular song mocking people living with HIV http://t.co/qu8ugMLioh http://t.co/UnG9eAXYjp02 September 2015 12:33pmretweet
- RT @K4Health: The #ICFP2015 Digital Hub is the home of digital conversations on #familyplanning. Join in! http://t.co/9FqAYB3PdG
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >