Sign-up to our newsletter
Indian activist Gautam is passionate about writing on HIV, LGBT and human rights issues.
- RT @ICFJ: Want 💰 for your #healthjournalism project? Submit your proposal by 7/1 for our Community Health Reporting Fellowship! http://t.co…30 June 2015 3:24pmretweet
- RT @AfricaResearch: Aspiring and practising journalists in #Africa! Haller Prize open for entries today. GBP3,000 first prize. Go for it! h…30 June 2015 9:43amretweet
- RT @vinnydrey: #Microbicides: New #HIV prevention technology empowers women via @theKCteam http://t.co/UXHJqh1mIx #endAIDSnow #PreventionFo…30 June 2015 8:54amretweet
- London Pride parade draws thousands, day after US supreme court ruling http://t.co/h02zGDUkfR via @guardian #LGBTPrideMonth29 June 2015 4:00pmretweet
- Rainbow profile pics ntwthstndg activists say Facebook's ban on adopted names is unfair http://t.co/bXhXRuo5Ze #LGBTRights via @guardian29 June 2015 3:00pmretweet
- RT @ICFJ: Want 💰 for your #healthjournalism project? Submit your proposal by 7/1 for our Community Health Reporting Fellowship! http://t.co…
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >