Sign-up to our newsletter
I am moved by the plight of those that are stigmatised within my community because of factors such as sex, gender and culture. This motivates me to report for change.
- RT @AVERT_org: Women being left behind? Only 11% of women are included in trials for #HIV cures http://t.co/iTiUVVVTMD via @YahooNews09 October 2015 4:01pmretweet
- RT @AnnaDownie: LGBTI CBOs map their contribution to HIV care cascade. So much more than community mobilisation. @theaidsalliance http://t.…09 October 2015 3:03pmretweet
- RT @aidspan: How the @GlobalFund will allocate money in 2017-2019 ? http://t.co/QklVPRTlRo09 October 2015 1:20pmretweet
- RT @AmnestyOnline: Register for our massive online human rights course to know how to defend your rights, now: http://t.co/K73sSaHij9 http:…09 October 2015 12:45pmretweet
- RT @JonMillerXX: A clear message from @RichardBranson. Read his full post on #OpenForBusiness at https://t.co/ycHM9ve1GX http://t.co/Zo87l4…09 October 2015 10:40amretweet
- RT @AVERT_org: Women being left behind? Only 11% of women are included in trials for #HIV cures http://t.co/iTiUVVVTMD via @YahooNews
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >