Sign-up to our newsletter
Lucy is a passionate health reporter with a special interest in writing about the rights of marginalised people.
- RT @FP2020Global: #Tanzania launches second phase of campaign to promote #maternalhealth, integrates #familylpanning & more: http://t.co/aH…30 July 2015 4:02pmretweet
- RT @UNAIDS_AP: Too few ppl at higher risk of #HIV know their status. Communities can drive change. http://t.co/8TF0JYfcAo @apnplus http://t…30 July 2015 2:48pmretweet
- RT @SERAC_BD: #Youth consultation: #HIV & #post2015 with @ippf support! in Mymensingh.
#CanYouHearMe @_GYCA_ @theKCteam http://t.co/5cek4Q…30 July 2015 1:07pmretweet
- Zambia: despite good progress 23 babies born with HIV daily says UNAIDS http://t.co/gOZoUIoruF @Edmbulo30 July 2015 11:28amretweet
- RT @OSF_IHRD: Why @Amnesty International Must Hold Firm in Its Support for Sex Workers: http://t.co/KrFL1Q3zKS #amnesty4sexworkers http://t…30 July 2015 10:26amretweet
- RT @FP2020Global: #Tanzania launches second phase of campaign to promote #maternalhealth, integrates #familylpanning & more: http://t.co/aH…
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >