Sign-up to our newsletter
The more I interview people from different backgrounds, the more I understand what life is like on the 'other' side.
- RT @CDCMalawi: RT @egpaf: #FACT: Across sub-Saharan Africa, 72% of the young people living with #HIV are girls. http://t.co/iKhXCfiu4D30 October 2014 1:29pm
- ICYMI MT @ejaforg: Read Elton's op-ed, “Don’t Forget About #AIDS,” in the @nytimes http://t.co/nTLqR5eEkd30 October 2014 11:30am
- RT @KouassiNina: enjoyed every word of @LuswataBrant story via @theKCteam http://t.co/xnmx9KV9fp :D30 October 2014 9:36am
- RT @PositiveLad: Here’s @DearShaun saying #GetTested for @SavingLivesUK - HIV testing saves lives! http://t.co/kvFl6c5jZ929 October 2014 4:45pm
- RT @asia_ilse: Brave dispatch on #Uganda #AIDS activism by @LuswataBrant as told to @theKCteam #HIV http://t.co/7jbl6O8cIg @Icebreakers_UG …29 October 2014 3:13pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >