Sign-up to our newsletter
I am moved by the plight of those that are stigmatised within my community because of factors such as sex, gender and culture. This motivates me to report for change.
- Communities and families are being neglected in funding for HIV programmes http://t.co/u9YuYJYHPw #Zimbabwe28 August 2015 4:26pmretweet
- RT @theaidsalliance: How do you engage young people? Through activities they like to do.
Dancing in Kampala... more from Uganda next week. …28 August 2015 4:23pmretweet
- RT @GavinAReid: Shocking reality of how gay men are treated across parts of Africa #Equality @AMSHeRorg @theaidsalliance http://t.co/CoG2sY…28 August 2015 2:40pmretweet
- Uganda: Eliminating mother to child transmission of HIV remains challenge despite progress http://t.co/5YEYfVqKfY28 August 2015 11:11amretweet
- RT @UNAIDS_AP: Despite getting recognition, we still don’t have rights: #transgender activist @ImLaxmiNarayan speaks at conference http://t…28 August 2015 10:44amretweet
- Communities and families are being neglected in funding for HIV programmes http://t.co/u9YuYJYHPw #Zimbabwe
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >