Sign-up to our newsletter
Lucy is a passionate health reporter with a special interest in writing about the rights of marginalised people.
- RT @timothylarge: #UN rights body calls for end to child and forced marriage #childmarriage http://t.co/tKtcyytfh407 July 2015 3:18pmretweet
- Global Fund approves $17 million for new HIV programmes in Africa http://t.co/7mIXAjo0OC by @nyaka_owen07 July 2015 1:21pmretweet
- Six journalism opportunities to apply for in July http://t.co/OjZzRSKEyw via @IJNet07 July 2015 9:27amretweet
- Pakistan gets flustered over Facebook's gay rights meme http://t.co/m1idgJ6KtC via @guardian06 July 2015 4:36pmretweet
- RT @GemmaOberth: Each additional year of high school leads to 11.6% reduction in HIV risk for girls http://t.co/4Q4mp5ecUE #LetGirlsLearn #…06 July 2015 3:43pmretweet
- RT @timothylarge: #UN rights body calls for end to child and forced marriage #childmarriage http://t.co/tKtcyytfh4
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >