Sign-up to our newsletter
Years ago I lost friends to AIDS and I am passionate about being a community-based activist and physician, with a particular interest in women and pregnancy.
- RT @GuardianGDP: What innovations will revolutionise global health? Join @joshuaokello & @amiebatson to discuss tomorrow http://t.co/AI2y7N…20 November 2014 5:26pm
- .@AllianceinIndia explore the subject of women who use drugs in their vid Out of the Shadows: http://t.co/UfvMHMI4u720 November 2014 4:24pm
- .@CIMA_Media Telling It Straight: How Trustworthy Government Info Promotes Better Media: http://t.co/gbjsOvjGvS - Have you read this?20 November 2014 12:00pm
- Ugandan government must make CD4 testing accessible in rural areas: http://t.co/RTgZx2JtQY HT @OdongJames20 November 2014 10:36am
- If you haven't seen Mark Dybal @TEDTalks on building a social movement to fight AIDS - it's well worth a watch! http://t.co/XYWZXpBvTf19 November 2014 5:06pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >