Sign-up to our newsletter
Hope is a passionate health writer with a focus on HIV and maternal health, as well as being a human rights activist.
- From a whisper to a ROAR! Youth voices count - check out this wonderful vid from @YVC_Official #YVCROAR https://t.co/nckxdJYONA05 August 2015 11:13amretweet
- @chistre cheers ;)05 August 2015 11:06amretweet
- RT this vid to stand with @UN for the human rights of everyone in the Pacific & across the world #LGBTIrights https://t.co/SjwNWr3mVu05 August 2015 7:51amretweet
- RT @UNAIDS_AP: #15million people on #HIV treatment. But millions more in need. How do we reach the people #LeftBehind? http://t.co/SsOUjsG…04 August 2015 4:08pmretweet
- RT @StudentStopAIDS: New funding for new youth orgs fighting HIV in their communities http://t.co/QcbIU7e3Rv Deadline 24th Aug04 August 2015 3:13pmretweet
- From a whisper to a ROAR! Youth voices count - check out this wonderful vid from @YVC_Official #YVCROAR https://t.co/nckxdJYONA
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >