Sign-up to our newsletter
I am passionate about being a journalist because I am aware that the articles I write can be a tool for advocacy in fighting against HIV.
- IRP: Seeking International Journalists for 2016 AIDS Conference in Durban, South Africa https://t.co/fYqZme6loI via @fundsforngos24 May 2016 1:50pmretweet
- People living with HIV across Kenya will soon have free access to the latest technology to test for TB https://t.co/HqeME1QJDk24 May 2016 12:56pmretweet
- RT @NetworkAthena: @theaidsalliance supporting the #WhatWomenWant campaign! Young women's leadership is crucial #LinkUp #HLM2016AIDS https:…24 May 2016 11:12amretweet
- RT @theaidsalliance: Experienced in citizen journalism? Know how to commission, edit and 'work' social media? Have a look at this ...
https…24 May 2016 9:57amretweet
- RT @jhourcade: Two weeks to go for #HLM2016AIDS wake up now or never! @theaidsalliance @OnusidaLatina @CorresponsalVIH https://t.co/NGcNAC…24 May 2016 8:23amretweet
- IRP: Seeking International Journalists for 2016 AIDS Conference in Durban, South Africa https://t.co/fYqZme6loI via @fundsforngos
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >