Sign-up to our newsletter
I am moved by the plight of those that are stigmatised within my community because of factors such as sex, gender and culture. This motivates me to report for change.
- Are you #worried about #HIV #AIDS? It's a natural reaction, but it doesn't have to be that way @AVERT_org can help: https://t.co/o6V1KYLz2R01 December 2015 6:10pmretweet
- RT @victoriabeckham: Zero new HIV infections. Zero discrimination. Zero AIDS related deaths. Let’s make it our mission. #WAD2015 https://t.…01 December 2015 4:48pmretweet
- RT @DenisNzioka: Are you at #ICASA2015? Want to see where sex work activities will be? ASWA's 'Sex Work Map' has it all https://t.co/FogefD…01 December 2015 4:33pmretweet
- RT @ShaunMellors: The incredibly brave and inspiring men and women working for and with KPs in Africa! @theaidsalliance #ICASAKP https://t.…01 December 2015 4:00pmretweet
- RT @ShaunMellors: As KPs we are not drivers of the epidemic! Ccriminalisation, stigma, discrimination, laws, ignorance are. Kene @AMSHeRorg…01 December 2015 3:58pmretweet
- Are you #worried about #HIV #AIDS? It's a natural reaction, but it doesn't have to be that way @AVERT_org can help: https://t.co/o6V1KYLz2R
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >