- No hope for HIV prevention for Indonesian sex workers posted on April 17, 2014
- Uganda gets USD 420 million to fight HIV, TB and malaria posted on April 9, 2014
- Traditional birth attendants blamed for HIV among newborn babies posted on December 19, 2013
- Young, pregnant, living with HIV and denied access to health services posted on December 3, 2013
- Investigations underway into missing HIV test kits in Uganda posted on October 9, 2013
A selection of articles from Mafaranga, published on other sites.
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is not responsible for any external websites. This includes posts made by Key Correspondents on social media platforms.