- Aine’s story: addressing stigma and ignorance about HIV posted on April 13, 2015
- “My children will not starve while I have my body to sell” posted on January 12, 2015
- No hope for HIV prevention for Indonesian sex workers posted on April 17, 2014
- Uganda gets USD 420 million to fight HIV, TB and malaria posted on April 9, 2014
- Traditional birth attendants blamed for HIV among newborn babies posted on December 19, 2013
A selection of articles from Hope Mafaranga, published on other sites.
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is not responsible for any external websites. This includes posts made by Key Correspondents on social media platforms.