OVCsupport.net is holding its first annual writing contest. The top three submissions will be featured on the OVCsupport.net website and in the July/August eBulletin, which is sent to thousands of OVCsupport.net readers.
Stories topics to write on are as follows:
- Tell a story of success in helping children affected by HIV/AIDS
- What is the greatest challenge facing children affected by HIV/AIDS or those who seek to help them?
- What does the future of programming for children affected by HIV/AIDS look like?
Rules for submissions
- Submissions should be sent to email@example.com with ‘writing contest’ in the subject line. All submissions must be received by August 13, 2012.
- Submissions must be no more than 600 words
- Please include your name, affiliation to the KC team, and the country in which you currently work along with your submission.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your article edited before you submit it.