Sign-up to our newsletter
Francis is passionate about helping the voices of marginalised populations be heard, it is an issue he has always cared about deeply.
- Born with HIV, grappling with adolescence - @nyaka_owen reports from #Malawi http://t.co/iy1q4NZ5Gs02 March 2015 11:21amretweet
- We're supporting #ZeroDiscrimination Day by celebrating diversity & rejecting stigma against people living with #HIV http://t.co/YqT6Mrzz4B01 March 2015 9:24amretweet
- Find out how #decriminalisation can help reduce #HIV among #sexworkers, according to @SweatTweets http://t.co/HhF604UKJc via @HealtheNews27 February 2015 3:28pmretweet
- March 3 is International Sex Worker Rights Day. Join us and @Daily_Targum in demanding #humanrights for #sexworkers http://t.co/nQLJwrqLHN27 February 2015 1:32pmretweet
- "At 16, she is still a sex worker and her story is far from unusual." story via @KouassiNina http://t.co/KJgUwuSGEi #EndAdolescentAIDS #HIV27 February 2015 12:44pmretweet
- Born with HIV, grappling with adolescence - @nyaka_owen reports from #Malawi http://t.co/iy1q4NZ5Gs
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >