Sign-up to our newsletter
Years ago I lost friends to AIDS and I am passionate about being a community-based activist and physician, with a particular interest in women and pregnancy.
- "In sub-Saharan Africa, more than 70 per cent of young people living with HIV are women" http://t.co/xLR1ZCXWjY #HIV & #gender #inequality24 November 2014 1:57pm
- PEPFAR and MAC AIDS Fund Partnership Will Strengthen HIV/AIDS Services for Youth http://t.co/gFYNMLG7cp24 November 2014 8:57am
- MT @filamLGBT: #Transgender It Gets Better & Gender Proud Honor Transgender Day Of Remembrance @HuffingtonPost http://t.co/8KNkU3kZAk #LGBT21 November 2014 2:19pm
- RT @1pass: Latest @CD2transform edit! #Zambia made "bold decision" to provide free #ART meds to HIV+ ppl. Now serving 580,000! http://t.co/…21 November 2014 12:12pm
- RT @nigel_coulson: New E-NETWORK 4 COMMUNICATION & ADVOCACY #YOUTH FRIENDLY #HIV SERVICES #Zimbabwe @znnpinfo @YouthEngageInfo #WAD2014 htt…21 November 2014 11:41am
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >