Sign-up to our newsletter
I am moved by the plight of those that are stigmatised within my community because of factors such as sex, gender and culture. This motivates me to report for change.
- RT @HIVPlusMag: Why HIV is a Crisis for Black Gay Men and So Little Has Been Done About It http://t.co/4rDH7bpv1X02 October 2015 3:45pmretweet
- Meet 3 badass girl activists from Nigeria, Guatemala and Bulgaria http://t.co/Psi7zZqNCZ via @TheHumanosphere #genderequality #GlobalGoals02 October 2015 2:51pmretweet
- RT @HIVpxresearch: Join the webinar on WHO Guidelines on when to start ARTs and on #PrEP for #HIV - Monday at 10am ET http://t.co/XpnHB712h302 October 2015 2:01pmretweet
- RT @JosephEStiglitz: Universal health coverage closes the gap between rich and poor, strengthening economies as a result: http://t.co/DX0Bk…02 October 2015 1:50pmretweet
- RT @IJNet: .@ConversationUK offers helpful resources for fact-checking online news stories: http://t.co/wFDkJZ6fdx http://t.co/WPiZ8hemxg02 October 2015 12:46pmretweet
- RT @HIVPlusMag: Why HIV is a Crisis for Black Gay Men and So Little Has Been Done About It http://t.co/4rDH7bpv1X
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >