Sign-up to our newsletter
I am passionate about being a journalist because I am aware that the articles I write can be a tool for advocacy in fighting against HIV.
- In #Burundi a new tool is helping people affected by HIV tackle human rights violations: https://t.co/p2Ss8RbrQI29 April 2016 3:52pmretweet
- RT @FP2020Global: Study shows that sub-Saharan women using modern #contraceptives more likely to be #HIV tested: https://t.co/WIgAKdl9vm29 April 2016 2:50pmretweet
- Case to decriminalise gay sex filed in Kenya's High Court https://t.co/mxm1uejt5B via @TR_Foundation29 April 2016 1:58pmretweet
- RT @JonathanCoopr: Persecuted LGBT life in Uganda - distressing testimony @SMUG2004 see https://t.co/MmnK0g63AJ LGBT Ugandans will overcom…29 April 2016 1:14pmretweet
- Burundi: new tool promotes human rights of people most at risk of HIV infection https://t.co/p2Ss8Rt3fi @donav200728 April 2016 9:58amretweet
- In #Burundi a new tool is helping people affected by HIV tackle human rights violations: https://t.co/p2Ss8RbrQI
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >