Sign-up to our newsletter
Lucy is a passionate health reporter with a special interest in writing about the rights of marginalised people.
- Pakistan gets flustered over Facebook's gay rights meme http://t.co/m1idgJ6KtC via @guardian06 July 2015 4:36pmretweet
- RT @GemmaOberth: Each additional year of high school leads to 11.6% reduction in HIV risk for girls http://t.co/4Q4mp5ecUE #LetGirlsLearn #…06 July 2015 3:43pmretweet
- 'Our time to be heard': Help end adolescent AIDS http://t.co/ssqxhLUb98
https://t.co/wJ8IcEPmDg06 July 2015 2:00pmretweet
- 'You have the right to live. Take charge'. Make ending adolescent AIDS a priority #SRHR #uganda https://t.co/F290OGJtux06 July 2015 1:00pmretweet
- How addiction impacts women differently; Why it's hard for women #drugusers in #India to find rehab http://t.co/VV65XjcWHK via @ndtv06 July 2015 11:00amretweet
- Pakistan gets flustered over Facebook's gay rights meme http://t.co/m1idgJ6KtC via @guardian
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >