Sign-up to our newsletter
Lucy is a passionate health reporter with a special interest in writing about the rights of marginalised people.
- RT @AllianceinIndia: #Transgenders deserve equal rights Please sign this petition & circulate it in your personal&professional network http…28 July 2015 3:50pmretweet
- RT @ViiVHC: Midwives are essential to preventing mother-to-child transmission of #HIV in #Uganda #PMTCT via @theKCteam http://t.co/k9SwOs5t…28 July 2015 2:55pmretweet
- Dorothy’s story: living with HIV and unmet family planning needs http://t.co/tZHt0wDcDx #ICFP201528 July 2015 2:15pmretweet
- RT @ahlishman: This #WorldHepatitisDay join the movement to stop the spread of #HCV. http://t.co/HoYsPZpsNY #eliminateHepC http://t.co/xgdn…28 July 2015 1:00pmretweet
- Suniti Solomon, Doctor Who Found India's First HIV Case, Passes Away http://t.co/LTnmUER05U via @HuffPostIndia28 July 2015 11:51amretweet
- RT @AllianceinIndia: #Transgenders deserve equal rights Please sign this petition & circulate it in your personal&professional network http…
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >