Sign-up to our newsletter
I am moved by the plight of those that are stigmatised within my community because of factors such as sex, gender and culture. This motivates me to report for change.
- RT @GlassClosetOrg: #LGBT inclusion boosts economic, business & individual performance #OpenForBusiness shows how http://t.co/sO4a8mUfVe ht…09 October 2015 10:10amretweet
- RT @WomenDeliver: Women & Health = the key for sustainable development http://t.co/5hRECzgEDR (via: @TheLancet)09 October 2015 10:01amretweet
- RT @IPMicrobicides: Great that Dorothy's a peer educator! Future #MPTs could also help address #HIV prevention & #familyplanning needs http…09 October 2015 9:16amretweet
- Read Masida's story: living with HIV, struggling with stigma and turning it all around! http://t.co/VWKh7TFTaj #livingpositively08 October 2015 3:36pmretweet
- RT @LauraDickinson: Time to act: @MelindaGates on the urgency of enabling more women to safeguard their health and future http://t.co/djjX8…08 October 2015 2:33pmretweet
- RT @GlassClosetOrg: #LGBT inclusion boosts economic, business & individual performance #OpenForBusiness shows how http://t.co/sO4a8mUfVe ht…
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >