Sign-up to our newsletter
I am passionate about being a journalist because I am aware that the articles I write can be a tool for advocacy in fighting against HIV.
- Seven worldwide journalism opportunities to apply for in June https://t.co/Dp0LET9hMo31 May 2016 9:12amretweet
- RT @Sarah_Oughton: Brilliant & illuminating talk from @fornicatrix on the laws that sex workers really want: https://t.co/eOUEstlecA27 May 2016 12:07pmretweet
- Find out more about the inspiring @theaidsalliance #LinkUp project https://t.co/gynsmlbmZj #YouthVoices https://t.co/auTSiAxrHB27 May 2016 11:44amretweet
- Uganda: sexual health services arrive in remote communities on three wheels! https://t.co/TLaRcRHV1V #LinkUp @gycaswell27 May 2016 11:31amretweet
- RT @Pop_Council: Low literacy levels made sharing info difficult. Future #HIV & #SRHR programs may need stronger educational components #Li…27 May 2016 10:06amretweet
- Seven worldwide journalism opportunities to apply for in June https://t.co/Dp0LET9hMo
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >