Sign-up to our newsletter
Jean-Claude is passionate about interviewing people and reporting on health and development issues that challenge communities. In 2013 he established Radio Club to advocate on these issues.
- RT @HIVHealthEdu: Young People Must 'Rise Up and Be Counted' in HIV Response #Zambia @theKCteam http://t.co/HlfNkeUblr via @allafrica18 December 2014 1:26pm
- RT @UNDemocracyFund: #Civilsociety activists! Four weeks left to apply for #democracy #project #funding: http://t.co/4thC8WKQv7 http://t.co…18 December 2014 12:24pm
- RT @mtvstayingalive: “Female condoms help give women more control over their own bodies” – @theKCteam @theaidsalliance http://t.co/PsLcYqUT…18 December 2014 11:11am
- @_ibt sorry train delayed will be 5 mins late for vid training18 December 2014 9:22am
- On our way to iPhone vid training @_ibt with @markeganvideo - looking fwd to some gd tips!18 December 2014 8:45am
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >