Sign-up to our newsletter
The more I interview people from different backgrounds, the more I understand what life is like on the 'other' side.
- RT @stigmaactionnet: Intersecting Stigmas prevent people from getting the care they need. #StopStigma #HIV http://t.co/4ZcTkQzX3u23 October 2014 1:53pm
- Ugandan activists fear ‘nonsensical’ HIV law is increasing infection of children, @sherrylovely16 reports http://t.co/pXbXtxv3lb23 October 2014 12:50pm
- RT @FCAA: Register for the 2014 AIDS Philanthropy Summit: Tools & Strategies to Move Beyond 2015 http://t.co/NothvF1gO0 #FCAASummit #AIDSfu…23 October 2014 11:33am
- RT @PositiveLiteCom: PrEP works: High effectiveness seen in English #PrEP trial if offered early, reports @aidsmap.com http://t.co/y1wHohty…23 October 2014 10:20am
- Love this photo by our @FrancisFranko - @IndriasGetachew your #Kampala #photography workshop is working wonders! http://t.co/0cHw6RMM7s23 October 2014 9:00am
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >