Sign-up to our newsletter
I'm passionate about issues that improve the lives of women and children, I also like learning about people's lifestyles especially those that live with HIV.
- "Gender inequalities are a strong driver of HIV" MT @Sarah_Oughton: The Impact of Gender Equality on Public Health http://t.co/tvSc2GzBAD28 August 2014 4:40pm
- How HIV stigma silences people living with HIV in #Barbados http://t.co/S6Bjq5Iy5K @LynSIYA28 August 2014 3:32pm
- RT @plus_socialgood: As you get ready for #SocialGood Summit 2014, take a fond look back at the 2013 #2030Now event: http://t.co/rxyPx8v85h28 August 2014 9:54am
- RT @MEDAXS: Scientists 'unexpectedly' stumble upon a vaccine that completely blocks HIV infection In monkeys #hiv #aids #health http://t.co…28 August 2014 9:30am
- Seeking a cure for HIV is vital since treatment for all is unsustainable - Barré-Sinoussi at #Seattle conference http://t.co/KeKuX4McJr28 August 2014 8:42am
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >