Sign-up to our newsletter
I'm passionate about issues that improve the lives of women and children, I also like learning about people's lifestyles especially those that live with HIV.
- Safe from harm: reducing HIV among people who use drugs in Cambodia http://t.co/p1UpsMsvjD #AIDS201421 July 2014 2:30pm
- Safe from harm: Reducing HIV among people who use drugs in Cambodia http://t.co/ShbEouyiAd #AIDS2014 @IDPCnet @HRInews21 July 2014 9:46am
- Key Correspondent Ishdeep Kohli reports for #AIDS2014 on investment needed for health & human rights of drug users http://t.co/u4FPL4u7Qs20 July 2014 4:59am
- Labelled ‘dead fellow walking’ when diagnosed with HIV, Martha fought back & changed her community’s attitude http://t.co/RASq2Xs0qi18 July 2014 11:45am
- Via @thehumanosphere: John Oliver explains how the US contributed to Uganda’s anti-gay law | http://t.co/i49WCuwTQ017 July 2014 3:08pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >