Sign-up to our newsletter
Years ago I lost friends to AIDS and I am passionate about being a community-based activist and physician, with a particular interest in women and pregnancy.
- MT @NAT_AIDS_Trust: NAT joining forces with other community orgs in calling for #PrEP to be made available now http://t.co/kldOWo7fwL26 November 2014 1:05pm
- Check out the stories from people living with HIV on You've Got This MT @HIVBigDeal: Newly Diagnosed with HIV? http://t.co/XeZhoB799L26 November 2014 11:02am
- MT @USAIDGH: Follow us the next #16days to learn about our work against gender-based violence! http://t.co/0cEweZVguQ #EVAW #16daysactivism26 November 2014 9:30am
- RT @FCOHumanRights: Today is day 1 of #16Days of Activism against #Gender Based #Violence: follow #16Days http://t.co/DbmcWr7oUj25 November 2014 6:03pm
- MT @GMFA_UK: New #PrEP statement from HIV community orgs incl. @NAT_AIDS_Trust @THTorguk @aidsmap @lgfoundation http://t.co/beKXhyThQC25 November 2014 5:26pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >