Sign-up to our newsletter
The more I interview people from different backgrounds, the more I understand what life is like on the 'other' side.
- RT @ng_yvonne: .@theKCteam resources for citizen journalists reporting on HIV and other issues http://t.co/ii6GXiZPR420 October 2014 5:22pm
- Aged 15-24? It's time to #showyourselfie & talk about the change you want to see in the world: http://t.co/JcdZ2ixWqc #post201520 October 2014 4:00pm
- More young ppl die of HIV-related illness than anyone else - one of the many issues being raised by the #showyourselfie campaign20 October 2014 3:56pm
- @mtvstayingalive You're welcome ;)20 October 2014 3:51pm
- RT @Sarah_Oughton: Forget about the Great British Bake Off, check out @mtvstayingalive's Great British Sex Quiz! http://t.co/bOgj6szzfC20 October 2014 3:15pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >