How to become a KC
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >
Sign-up to KC Connect
- RT @AIDSPortal: #Malawi makes strides on #HIV national response, via @theKCteam: http://t.co/zufTUxWFl916 April 2014 1:40pm
- Zimbabwe: A tale of two women dealing with HIV and self-stigma http://t.co/DTZUDVSZTY @godsway7916 April 2014 1:35pm
- Woohoo! Great news as India recognises transgender people as third gender via @BBCBreaking http://t.co/MQg1LYa3Mu15 April 2014 12:06pm
- RT @UNOCHA: Reporting on Humanitarian Crises: A Manual for Trainers & Journalists -- New @Internews guidelines: http://t.co/SOCVH43s1x15 April 2014 11:27am
- Malawi: Since the first case was reported in 1985, HIV prevalence is now declining and stabilizing http://t.co/nGPaVhMrqq @nyaka_owen15 April 2014 11:16am
I am an all round journalist, broadcaster, writer, talk show host and human rights activist with a passion for news, good governance, the rule of law, gender and environmental protection.