Sign-up to our newsletter
HIV issues have affected me at a personal level and I believe that nobody should die due to conditions that can be managed, or out of ignorance.
- More than 60 countries have laws which criminalise HIV transmission – but this is not helping the HIV response: http://t.co/qtwkYaShjE15 September 2014 10:10am
- What one of the largest-ever studies on media tells us about the state of independent journalism: http://t.co/OWwQ1RMJqu via @opensociety15 September 2014 8:56am
- Ugandan study reveals taxi drivers and fisher folk show little appetite for condom use http://t.co/T8kpLBxXRv @OdongJames12 September 2014 10:35am
- MT @UNrights: News: Journalists for Human Rights launches new journalism training project in #SouthSudan http://t.co/GtM6zpG4qg #humanrights11 September 2014 2:12pm
- Reading: Irresponsible HIV reporting in #Kenya via @RNW http://t.co/uVLh0Tkyik11 September 2014 9:31am
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >