Sorry, there are no profiles which match your search criteria
How to become a KC
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >
- RT @sidisarro16: W4GF Africa Outcome Statement to be presented to Mark Dybul @ICASAConference @theaidsalliance http://t.co/lzZMbx2Jo809 December 2013 5:15pm
- Political will needed to tackle violence against women and children in Africa. Story from @ICASAConference http://t.co/rqja0Mcs9u09 December 2013 5:12pm
- RT @sidisarro16: Demonstrators want China to contribute $1 Bil to GF @BornFreeofHIV @ICASAConference http://t.co/Jki5BZlChK09 December 2013 2:35pm
- RT @sidisarro16: Demonstrators want China 2 take larger responsibility in helping solve global health problems.@ICASAConference09 December 2013 2:35pm
- RT @sidisarro16: FACT: SInce the inception of GF @BornFreeofHIV China has only donated $ 25 mil to the program.@ICASAConference09 December 2013 2:35pm
I have been a jounalist since 2001 and worked in a number of print and electronic media including the Malawi's lone news agency. I hold a diploma in mass communication and have attained a range of certificates on politics, environment, investigative journalism, gender and HIV reporting. I am an advocate for people living with HIV. I'm also sensitive to gender issues and I work towards positive change.
Community Action on Harm Reduction is an ambitious project that aims to expand harm reduction services to more than 180,000 people who use drugsView project information
Link Up aims to improve the sexual and reproductive health and rights of more than one million young people in Asia and Africa.View project information
KCs have increased community and civil society understanding of the connection between HIV and the death of women during childbirthView project information
KCs interviewed communities in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean on the work of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and MalariaView project information
Sign-up for emails