Sorry, there are no profiles which match your search criteria
How to become a KC
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >
- @wallacemawire reports on a new multimedia strategy to tackle gender based violence in Zimbabwe http://t.co/XUXsMEgm8F #KeyCorrespondents22 May 2013 3:15pm
- @spectrumuganda calls for increased HIV testing for sexual minority groups amid ‘anti-gay’ hostility http://t.co/PzsMIQjae6 #IDAHO17 May 2013 10:03am
- #Uganda How one group of widows living with HIV are thriving on love and friendship http://t.co/Cfn9ZmqyAe15 May 2013 12:56pm
- How digital drug surveillance technology in #Nairobi is helping tackle illegal trafficking of HIV drugs http://t.co/SWiwtnlY0g09 May 2013 11:03am
- May issue of the Key Correspondents newsletter out now http://t.co/BHKomRCnmE01 May 2013 1:18pm
Born on 11 May 1982. Currently working with HACC in the position of Communications & Documentation Coordinator. Hold Bachelor of Arts in Media Management and Associate Degree of English Literature. Used to work in Care in Germany as an Intern, Freelance writer for the Phnom Penh Post, News Writer and Editor for Pocket Guide Magazine.
Community Action on Harm Reduction is an ambitious project that aims to expand harm reduction services to more than 180,000 people who use drugsView project information
Link Up aims to improve the sexual and reproductive health and rights of more than one million young people in Asia and Africa.View project information
KCs have increased community and civil society understanding of the connection between HIV and the death of women during childbirthView project information
KCs interviewed communities in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean on the work of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and MalariaView project information
Sign-up for emails