Sorry, there are no profiles which match your search criteria
How to become a KC
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >
- “Let’s be proud of who we are” #IAmRachel is a new @theaidsalliance film for #HumanRightsDay http://t.co/NrJxXHGtDw10 December 2013 12:14pm
- Activists dedicate march to Mandela's HIV legacy on #HumanRightsDay - story via @sidisarro16 http://t.co/9jcTuatRNh @ICASAConference10 December 2013 11:39am
- HIV activists protest on #humanrightsday RT @sidisarro16: @ICASAConference @theaidsalliance http://t.co/qjEFfiGWwz #southafrica10 December 2013 11:37am
- Activists from marginalised communities demand access to HIV programmes RT @sidisarro16: @ICASAConference http://t.co/GEiKqtax1z10 December 2013 11:25am
- RT @sidisarro16: W4GF Africa Outcome Statement to be presented to Mark Dybul @ICASAConference @theaidsalliance http://t.co/lzZMbx2Jo809 December 2013 5:15pm
I have been a jounalist since 2001 and worked in a number of print and electronic media including the Malawi's lone news agency. I hold a diploma in mass communication and have attained a range of certificates on politics, environment, investigative journalism, gender and HIV reporting. I am an advocate for people living with HIV. I'm also sensitive to gender issues and I work towards positive change.
Community Action on Harm Reduction is an ambitious project that aims to expand harm reduction services to more than 180,000 people who use drugsView project information
Link Up aims to improve the sexual and reproductive health and rights of more than one million young people in Asia and Africa.View project information
KCs have increased community and civil society understanding of the connection between HIV and the death of women during childbirthView project information
KCs interviewed communities in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean on the work of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and MalariaView project information
Sign-up for emails