Sorry, there are no profiles which match your search criteria
How to become a KC
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >
- RT @sidisarro16: Sex workers' rights are human rights @ICASAConference @theaidsalliance @AfriSexWorkerA http://t.co/i8pMCm9CRZ09 December 2013 9:37am
- MT @sidisarro16: Global Fund new funding model allows @BornFreeofHIV to invest strategically & engage partners effectively @ICASAConference09 December 2013 9:35am
- Our correspondents reporting from #ICASA RT @sidisarro16: advocacy in action @ICASAConference @theaidsalliance http://t.co/CJy6Utdz8Y09 December 2013 9:34am
- RT @KouassiNina: "Let your greatness blossom" - #NelsonMandela via @ONECampaign http://t.co/QLtmWKRUez06 December 2013 5:16pm
- RT @KouassiNina: To those attending @ICASAConference please visit @itpcwa booth at community village and have look at our recent studies …06 December 2013 5:15pm
I have been a jounalist since 2001 and worked in a number of print and electronic media including the Malawi's lone news agency. I hold a diploma in mass communication and have attained a range of certificates on politics, environment, investigative journalism, gender and HIV reporting. I am an advocate for people living with HIV. I'm also sensitive to gender issues and I work towards positive change.
Community Action on Harm Reduction is an ambitious project that aims to expand harm reduction services to more than 180,000 people who use drugsView project information
Link Up aims to improve the sexual and reproductive health and rights of more than one million young people in Asia and Africa.View project information
KCs have increased community and civil society understanding of the connection between HIV and the death of women during childbirthView project information
KCs interviewed communities in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean on the work of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and MalariaView project information
Sign-up for emails