Sign-up to our newsletter
I'm passionate about issues that improve the lives of women and children, I also like learning about people's lifestyles especially those that live with HIV.
- RT @PRbelgium: Social Media Observer is out! http://t.co/6dsOOSdg5l Stories via @Priscilla_dg @Almaz001 @theKCteam29 July 2014 12:03pm
- Youth-led HIV orgs can apply for an MTV grant - deadline 24 Aug http://t.co/uGdxiFk758 #stayingalive29 July 2014 11:01am
- The largest annual gathering of African Journalists takes place in South Africa 7-8 Sep. Apply by 8 Aug http://t.co/CfLdjwPv9Z #socialmedia29 July 2014 8:40am
- RT @jamesjwan: #Uganda's #LGBTI Activism After the Anti-Gay Bill. My piece for @thinkafricafeed, feat @frankmugisha http://t.co/i2eKz63bM128 July 2014 2:50pm
- Human Development Report 2014: findings explained http://t.co/1CPJBcOzO9 via @guardian28 July 2014 1:21pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >