Sign-up to our newsletter
HIV issues have affected me at a personal level and I believe that nobody should die due to conditions that can be managed, or out of ignorance.
- RT @theaidsalliance: "Pick up the pace, breathe and above all keep time. People are dying as we plan and re-plan." http://t.co/rNBoMZ1xkk …21 September 2014 10:12pm
- RT @AlisonMIPPF: Zambian MP: ICPD = core 2 Africa's developmt agenda: invest in young people, empower women, gender equality r key @UNFPA_I…21 September 2014 9:44pm
- Jenny Tonge: Tell ur finance ministers that investing in family planning to limit population growth will help countries get richer #2030now21 September 2014 9:36pm
- Jenny Tonge: convincing male ministers to put money into family planning is major challenge #post2015 #2030Now #UNGA6921 September 2014 9:33pm
- By 2030 we want to see 100% of people living with & at risk of HIV having access to comprehensive SRHR & family planning services #2030NOW21 September 2014 9:31pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >