Sign-up to our newsletter
I'm passionate about issues that improve the lives of women and children, I also like learning about people's lifestyles especially those that live with HIV.
- Read Gautam's story: "I had to come out twice, first as a gay person then as HIV +" http://t.co/GBjXcXBTfb #AIDS2014 @Power_gautam24 July 2014 1:45pm
- RT @YVC_Official: Sharing his own experience as a young gay man, Gautam calls for more education and consultation to #youth. #AIDS2014 htt…24 July 2014 1:44pm
- Vid: one man's story of living with HIV & battling with drug use http://t.co/o1fJz3Z61m #AIDS2014 #hope4all24 July 2014 1:30pm
- #Post2015 development agenda & HIV: the epidemic’s way fwd http://t.co/fYJT3fTjaO #AIDS2014 @ConferenceAIDS24 July 2014 12:53pm
- RT @theaidsalliance: We will not banish AIDS until we banish stigma via @ONECampaign http://t.co/IiIG404phu #AIDS201424 July 2014 12:50pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >