Sign-up to our newsletter
The more I interview people from different backgrounds, the more I understand what life is like on the 'other' side.
- .@ng_yvonne you're welcome ;) BTW you can find more free resources in our journalist's toolkit http://t.co/ii6GXiZPR417 October 2014 4:53pm
- Check out the latest health & human rights guide from @HarvardUniv - great advocacy tool, incl chapter on HIV http://t.co/EPVxisAFHj17 October 2014 3:39pm
- "Inventing the end of AIDS is premature and dangerous" - point well made in blog by @Sisonkemsimang http://t.co/piCdb6X2HI17 October 2014 3:15pm
- How effective is mass media at delivering HIV prevention messages? Analysis here: http://t.co/tafqP1aeYg via @comminit17 October 2014 1:54pm
- Our @KouassiNina is joining the worldwide #YouthEngage tweetathon on 24 Oct. Details to join here: http://t.co/qycRNHhED5 @avleachy17 October 2014 12:30pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >