Sign-up to our newsletter
I'm passionate about issues that improve the lives of women and children, I also like learning about people's lifestyles especially those that live with HIV.
- RT @BantwanaOVC: Children w/ #HIV left behind in race towards treatment for all: http://t.co/ZKbDPe1xNA via @theKCteam29 July 2014 2:53pm
- The AJ+ Fellowship! Your opportunity to get in on the action and help tell stories that matter. http://t.co/inQWCL86jX via @ajplus29 July 2014 2:50pm
- RT @Sarah_Oughton: 5 journalism opportunities to apply for in August via @IJNet http://t.co/r4iHplez9z29 July 2014 2:18pm
- RT @AIDSPortal: 'Driving the #HIV response': Community guide to the WHO ARV guidelines via @STOPAIDSNOW @gnpplus http://t.co/hODovRQk5n29 July 2014 1:31pm
- RT @PRbelgium: Social Media Observer is out! http://t.co/6dsOOSdg5l Stories via @Priscilla_dg @Almaz001 @theKCteam29 July 2014 12:03pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >