Sign-up to our newsletter
HIV issues have affected me at a personal level and I believe that nobody should die due to conditions that can be managed, or out of ignorance.
- Great blog by @rightstoendAIDS Criminalising Love: working together to challenge state-sponsored homophobia http://t.co/qddYOBGzir01 October 2014 9:44am
- Heads up #citizenjournos: six opportunities to apply for courses, fellowships and competitions in October http://t.co/mVh4SV1ywH via @IJNet30 September 2014 1:20pm
- RT @eightyseas: What about young people and #accountability in #post2015? Read this by @anthonydavis82 http://t.co/mWKsRO4JPy via @post201530 September 2014 11:26am
- Shorthand, Storehouse and Steller: Three visual-storytelling apps for journalists http://t.co/ECwhZ13OjY via @IJNet30 September 2014 9:56am
- "All my school career they used to call me medicine girl" - born with HIV, Susan is now a mother herself. Read more: http://t.co/2jI00RXZPA29 September 2014 12:03pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >