Sign-up to our newsletter
I'm passionate about issues that improve the lives of women and children, I also like learning about people's lifestyles especially those that live with HIV.
- .@AIDS_conference delegates discuss media: a tool to end stigma? http://t.co/hCzGNCVlJk via @Gatiiiria @comminit #AIDS201423 July 2014 3:30pm
- RT @FHI360: Not in #Melbourne but want to participate in the conversation? http://t.co/MLoVNPTm9N #AIDS2014 http://t.co/Fei6aDvPNl23 July 2014 3:20pm
- RT @FHI360: "Sex workers remain underserved by the global HIV response." @TheLancet series on HIV & #sexworkers #AIDS2014 http://t.co/NJ0gq…23 July 2014 3:20pm
- Children with HIV left behind in the race towards treatment for all http://t.co/sfphe2GSAE @KouassiNina #AIDS201423 July 2014 1:14pm
- Fab pics! MT @theaidsalliance: Meet Yogi, who does important HIV work with prisoners in #Indonesia #AIDS2014 http://t.co/CY5SFrZqrL23 July 2014 12:32pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >