Sign-up to our newsletter
I'm passionate about issues that improve the lives of women and children, I also like learning about people's lifestyles especially those that live with HIV.
- Uganda’s President signs HIV Prevention & Control Bill into law contradicting evidence #humanrights http://t.co/TBPPyS3qlq @ICWEastAfrica20 August 2014 3:42pm
- RT @theaidsalliance: 'Loud and proud' with #LinkUp partner Myanmar Youth Stars http://t.co/bVA609w62A http://t.co/QdLNxHUEbi20 August 2014 3:26pm
- Free webinar: NGOs And Effective Use of Social Media - The What, Why and How. Register for 16 Sep: http://t.co/8GxAOq4rSB20 August 2014 2:48pm
- RT @PRIHumanNeeds: Helping Uganda's HIV positive Women Avoid Unplanned Pregnancies: http://t.co/kGUpTAM3q3 via @ipsnews #NinthMonth20 August 2014 11:38am
- Young women have 50% higher risk of HIV MT @UN_Women: “Now is the time to deliver for women & girls.” http://t.co/dxUihHjP8L #MDGmomentum20 August 2014 10:38am
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >