Sign-up to our newsletter
HIV issues have affected me at a personal level and I believe that nobody should die due to conditions that can be managed, or out of ignorance.
- RT @theaidsalliance: HIV Does Discriminate: The Worldwide Fight Against Stigma & Discrimination http://t.co/fOuqJKyaTe02 September 2014 2:17pm
- "We need value for money, but also values." Has civil society lost sight of its goals? https://t.co/muRCyEwmS1 via @devex02 September 2014 1:17pm
- RT @AIDSPortal: One child’s story of living with #HIV in a #SouthSudan camp [news] via @theKCteam #conflict #IDP http://t.co/dIFOoIFWx602 September 2014 11:06am
- The woman who discovered HIV says a cure is possible - http://t.co/EuXHsF3Lzw01 September 2014 4:26pm
- How to Save Six Hours a Week on Social Media http://t.co/c9EFNcdyDM via @buffer We definitely need to learn how to do this!01 September 2014 4:16pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >