Sign-up to our newsletter
I'm passionate about issues that improve the lives of women and children, I also like learning about people's lifestyles especially those that live with HIV.
- RT @theaidsalliance: Obama Urged to Address LGBT Rights in Africa http://t.co/8CX0N65cfO via @TIMEPolitics #AfricaSummit30 July 2014 4:13pm
- .@bbcmediaaction calls for expert opinions on new research paper on evidence base for media for development http://t.co/2XUwBiVQJP30 July 2014 1:51pm
- Young people are demanding their sexual and reproductive health rights in face of stigma http://t.co/EKL9Kyroxo #HIV via @KouassiNina30 July 2014 10:11am
- Uganda’s Fishing Communities Encounter Higher HIV/AIDS Risks http://t.co/wjnIaDnFkD via @VOA_News30 July 2014 8:09am
- RT @BantwanaOVC: Children w/ #HIV left behind in race towards treatment for all: http://t.co/ZKbDPe1xNA via @theKCteam29 July 2014 2:53pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >