Sign-up to our newsletter
The more I interview people from different backgrounds, the more I understand what life is like on the 'other' side.
- RT @AniShakari: Tracking the #HumanRights Response to #HIV. Good piece by Sarah Hamilton @FCAA. Better #data essential! http://t.co/rGperUZ…30 October 2014 4:59pm
- RT @ICFJ: Media innovators, get advice from a @mediafactory_vc entrepreneur via @ICFJ! http://t.co/S1QHkHNs46 http://t.co/UbJyRRQFUo30 October 2014 4:30pm
- RT @CDCMalawi: RT @egpaf: #FACT: Across sub-Saharan Africa, 72% of the young people living with #HIV are girls. http://t.co/iKhXCfiu4D30 October 2014 1:29pm
- ICYMI MT @ejaforg: Read Elton's op-ed, “Don’t Forget About #AIDS,” in the @nytimes http://t.co/nTLqR5eEkd30 October 2014 11:30am
- RT @KouassiNina: enjoyed every word of @LuswataBrant story via @theKCteam http://t.co/xnmx9KV9fp :D30 October 2014 9:36am
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >