Sign-up to our newsletter
I am moved by the plight of those that are stigmatised within my community because of factors such as sex, gender and culture. This motivates me to report for change.
- How Ethiopia will end mother to child transmission of HIV https://t.co/JxqYuo914W by @Befekadu_Beyene27 November 2015 3:29pmretweet
- RT @HumanDignityT: HIV crisis is being worsened by anti-gay laws in Commonwealth countries - @Independent on our #CHOGM2015 report https://…27 November 2015 2:40pmretweet
- Shocking story from Uganda of women living with HIV coerced into sterilisation so they don't have children https://t.co/vY14idQrZM27 November 2015 2:18pmretweet
- RT @gycaswell: "We are young people who can do things! We don't give up because of laws in our countries" says @OwoRoseline #EndAdolescentA…27 November 2015 12:47pmretweet
- Our correspondents @wallacemawire & @bondayis will be reporting from #ICASA2015 - follow them for live updates #Harare #Zimbabwe27 November 2015 12:32pmretweet
- How Ethiopia will end mother to child transmission of HIV https://t.co/JxqYuo914W by @Befekadu_Beyene
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >