Sign-up to our newsletter
Chibuike is a Medical Laboratory Scientist by profession but so many other things by passion.
- "Forced sterilisation of women living with HIV must end" #AIDS2016 conference told: https://t.co/P5zyQeP6NO27 July 2016 4:08pmretweet
- Sir Elton John and Prince Harry rally youths to stand up against AIDS, reports KC @OdongJames from #AIDS2016:https://t.co/tV5yGWyIGZ25 July 2016 2:34pmretweet
- "some say I'm possessed, some say I need deliverance but the fact is that I am just like any person" #LGBTI #Orlando https://t.co/lFCYXp8jEd22 June 2016 5:35pmretweet
- Photo story: Life as a gay man in Kenya. #LGBTI #Orlando https://t.co/ot77XxOSlT13 June 2016 6:40pmretweet
- Homophobia in #Cameroon: “We felt like prey hiding from a predator” #LGBTI #Orlando https://t.co/rJbtERfe0g13 June 2016 2:40pmretweet
- "Forced sterilisation of women living with HIV must end" #AIDS2016 conference told: https://t.co/P5zyQeP6NO
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >