Sign-up to our newsletter
I'm passionate about issues that improve the lives of women and children, I also like learning about people's lifestyles especially those that live with HIV.
- Visualizing progress against HIV, TB and malaria http://t.co/X4xgrRgy4k Via @thehumanosphere25 July 2014 3:44pm
- RT @davidjolson: My stories of gay men in #Kenya and how we must conquer #stigma to defeat #AIDS @ONECampaign @theaidsalliance http://t.co/…25 July 2014 3:26pm
- RT @plus_socialgood: Make your voice heard during this year's #SocialGood Summit - find out how to host your own #2030Now Meetup here: http…25 July 2014 2:54pm
- Insightful new publication of oral testimonies on HIV-related stigma http://t.co/EPwvRyWA5Y by @OralTestimony @ippf #AIDS201425 July 2014 1:53pm
- RT @theaidsalliance: We’re hiring a Regional Manager: Asia and Eastern Europe, based in Brighton, closing date 3 Aug 2014 http://t.co/3UwU6…25 July 2014 1:36pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >