How to become a KC
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >
- RT @pinknews: Activists demand Ugandan Supreme Court overturns anti-gay law http://t.co/gggBbsZKv9 #humanrights11 March 2014 2:52pm
- Ugandan men steal AIDS drugs from wives http://t.co/ehTCQxIIsk @OdongJames reports. #HIV11 March 2014 2:50pm
- "The success in providing HIV treatment to the world's poorest can pave the way to ending hepatitis C" http://t.co/JbiissyOZJ via @guardian11 March 2014 2:09pm
- .@_GYCA_ is looking for 5 young leaders in HIV movement for regional volunteer positions. Apply by March 21 http://t.co/3XwR7peHnU10 March 2014 10:14am
- RT @KateIorpenda: Some photos of inspiring women from @theaidsalliance on International Women's Day http://t.co/oXCLZvBUHV07 March 2014 4:53pm
I am a Ugandan journalist with interests in health and environment science and human rights issues. Currently I am an assistant news editor with a local FM radio station Central Broadcasting Services Limited in Central Uganda. I also write articles on health, environment and human rights. I hold a degree in development studies from Makerere University and diploma in journalism from Uganda Management Institute. I have been practicing journalism for the last 10 years.
Community Action on Harm Reduction is an ambitious project that aims to expand harm reduction services to more than 180,000 people who use drugsView project information
Link Up aims to improve the sexual and reproductive health and rights of more than one million young people in Asia and Africa.View project information
KCs have increased community and civil society understanding of the connection between HIV and the death of women during childbirthView project information
KCs interviewed communities in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean on the work of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and MalariaView project information
Sign-up for emails