Sign-up to our newsletter
I am moved by the plight of those that are stigmatised within my community because of factors such as sex, gender and culture. This motivates me to report for change.
- RT @aidspan: How the @GlobalFund will allocate money in 2017-2019 ? http://t.co/QklVPRTlRo09 October 2015 1:20pmretweet
- RT @AmnestyOnline: Register for our massive online human rights course to know how to defend your rights, now: http://t.co/K73sSaHij9 http:…09 October 2015 12:45pmretweet
- RT @JonMillerXX: A clear message from @RichardBranson. Read his full post on #OpenForBusiness at https://t.co/ycHM9ve1GX http://t.co/Zo87l4…09 October 2015 10:40amretweet
- RT @GlassClosetOrg: #LGBT inclusion boosts economic, business & individual performance #OpenForBusiness shows how http://t.co/sO4a8mUfVe ht…09 October 2015 10:10amretweet
- RT @WomenDeliver: Women & Health = the key for sustainable development http://t.co/5hRECzgEDR (via: @TheLancet)09 October 2015 10:01amretweet
- RT @aidspan: How the @GlobalFund will allocate money in 2017-2019 ? http://t.co/QklVPRTlRo
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
ProjectsOur correspondents are writing for change on HIV issues relating to young people, as well as drug use.
Read about our projects
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >