Sign-up to our newsletter
The more I interview people from different backgrounds, the more I understand what life is like on the 'other' side.
- RT @Sarah_Oughton: Hell yes! 'How to write about development without being simplistic, patronising, obscure or stereotyping' http://t.co/Ks…31 October 2014 1:23pm
- RT @TheGirlGen: We are at a tipping point to ending #FGM but more resources are needed. (Ref: @UNICEF http://t.co/T7BZv0dY9j) http://t.co/j…31 October 2014 11:59am
- Poor roads disrupt HIV patients’ access to treatment in #Uganda @estherwamala reports: http://t.co/7Hkz39fQC831 October 2014 10:35am
- RT @AniShakari: Tracking the #HumanRights Response to #HIV. Good piece by Sarah Hamilton @FCAA. Better #data essential! http://t.co/rGperUZ…30 October 2014 4:59pm
- RT @ICFJ: Media innovators, get advice from a @mediafactory_vc entrepreneur via @ICFJ! http://t.co/S1QHkHNs46 http://t.co/UbJyRRQFUo30 October 2014 4:30pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >