Sign-up to our newsletter
Jean-Claude is passionate about interviewing people and reporting on health and development issues that challenge communities. In 2013 he established Radio Club to advocate on these issues.
- RT @mtvstayingalive: If you have an #STI it's really important to tell your partner—here are a few ways to break the bad news >>> http://t.…24 December 2014 9:12am
- RT @AIDSPortal: #India to cut #HIV/#AIDS programme by 30 percent [news] via @ndtv http://t.co/j4lrf0zrB824 December 2014 9:11am
- Fellowships on specialized reporting available at University of Toronto - open worldwide http://t.co/gej3UEDJaD via @IJNet22 December 2014 4:39pm
- RT @theaidsalliance: Four Laws That Are Devastating Public Health in Uganda http://t.co/3ozAND5gjW via @opensociety22 December 2014 4:30pm
- RT @UNDP: Many of the 1mil+ ppl living w/ #HIV in #Zambia are mothers. See how we prevent mother 2 child transmission of #HIV: http://t.co/…22 December 2014 12:30pm
Write to change the world
Our ‘how to’ guide brings together journalism skills and advocacy goals so citizen journalists can communicate the issues that matter to them and help shape the world they want to live in.
Join our network
Do you want to become a Key Correspondent?
Find out how >