- Human rights and HIV activist brings landmark case to Zimbabwe’s Supreme Court posted on June 6, 2013
- Fees for pregnant women, under 5s and over 65s must be eliminated in rural Zimbabwe, says health minister posted on March 5, 2013
- How hunger is fuelling domestic violence in rural Zimbabwe posted on January 9, 2013
- Men the world over must change their mindset, says Indian ambassador to Zimbabwe posted on January 7, 2013
- 16 Days: Fighting sexual violence in Zimbabwe posted on December 4, 2012
A selection of articles from robert, published on other sites.
- RT @NcubeNjabulo: #Zinefagm2015 - Pro Moyo and Misa-Zimbabwe smoke peace pipe, assures him re-alignment of media laws and new constitution …23 January 2015 10:44am
- Whats on earth is going in the heads of the editors #Prof Moyo #zinef AGM meeting23 January 2015 8:54am
- In Kenya …FUEL PRICES drop with super petrol down by Sh9.13, diesel by Sh7.50 and kerosene by Sh5.78; ERC says prices lowest in four years.14 January 2015 1:46pm
- RT @deltandou: And then Mr Chikwizo insists that the female condom is really user-friendly contrary to myths...how would he know? http://t.…14 January 2015 10:43am
- @263Chat now we are sending Security Team to AFCON 2015 not the National Soccer Team http://t.co/J6KW3QrJsF14 January 2015 7:23am
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is not responsible for any external websites. This includes posts made by Key Correspondents on social media platforms.