- Human rights and HIV activist brings landmark case to Zimbabwe’s Supreme Court posted on June 6, 2013
- Fees for pregnant women, under 5s and over 65s must be eliminated in rural Zimbabwe, says health minister posted on March 5, 2013
- How hunger is fuelling domestic violence in rural Zimbabwe posted on January 9, 2013
- Men the world over must change their mindset, says Indian ambassador to Zimbabwe posted on January 7, 2013
- 16 Days: Fighting sexual violence in Zimbabwe posted on December 4, 2012
A selection of articles from robert, published on other sites.
- http://t.co/D7VLP5MGYJ via @boredpanda06 November 2013 11:08am
- The tailored gait of Mugabe's march http://t.co/y6dlMby6xj via @mailandguardian08 October 2013 9:40am
- @MzembiW Tourism Ministers awarded for best-ever UNWTO event ... unetipasa manyemwe03 October 2013 9:15am
- i have just arrived state house10 September 2013 2:02pm
- RT @JanAageFjortoft: Özil is right now doing his medical in Munich (Bild) by Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt.No Confirmation,but getting very close no…02 September 2013 1:17pm
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is not responsible for any external websites. This includes posts made by Key Correspondents on social media platforms.