- Demand in sex industry for unsafe sex hampers fight against HIV posted on July 11, 2014
- Zambia focuses on young people for a more prosperous and AIDS-free generation posted on July 3, 2014
- One man’s struggle to get HIV treatment for his village posted on April 28, 2014
- HIV expert in Zambia links infections to underage drinking posted on April 21, 2014
- Barriers to youths accessing HIV medication in Zambia posted on April 7, 2014
A selection of articles from Edwin Mbulo, published on other sites.
- Children inspire HIV-positive mother to educate others from www.impatientoptimists.org
- @himmoderator @theKCteam He must have as he was responding to a media questions, will do a feature story with him to add them up22 April 2014 11:45am
- Youth advocates @ 12/03/2014 Youth Day in Zambia, HIV/AIDS not mentioned in speeches. @theKCteam @theaidsalliance http://t.co/VfZNdaJa4u13 March 2014 10:40am
- No mention of HIV/AIDS at the 12/03/2014 Youth Day function in Livingstone Zambia #citizenjournos. @KCteam. http://t.co/itCckrPqUL13 March 2014 10:31am
- One Wallace Mawire has done it again, in the Southern Region photo awards with Save the Children awarding him in Lusaka Zambia. @KCteam03 December 2013 8:03am
- Young people living with and affected by HIV engages African Union diplomats @KCteam #SRHR, #ICFPLive http://t.co/HWu1If06vX13 November 2013 11:39pm
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is not responsible for any external websites. This includes posts made by Key Correspondents on social media platforms.