- HIV linked to surge in gender-based violence in Africa posted on October 1, 2013
- Rogue herbalists fleece people living with HIV in Kenya posted on September 4, 2013
- Are researchers making headway to make the male snip painless? posted on June 7, 2013
- Kenya launches digital healthcare surveillance posted on May 9, 2013
- Second Kenyan AIDS survey to roll on despite tensions posted on January 28, 2013
A selection of articles from David Njagi, published on other sites.
- Nearly half of people living with HIV in Uganda report they have suffered abuse as a result of their status: http://t.co/mtEk0T0xpk13 December 2013 2:30pm
- RT @AllianceMike: Great session HIV sexuality & religion #ICASA2013. INERELA Father JP asks 'When did you last thank god for your orgasm?'11 December 2013 11:18am
- “Let’s be proud of who we are” #IAmRachel is a new @theaidsalliance film for #HumanRightsDay http://t.co/NrJxXHGtDw10 December 2013 12:14pm
- Activists dedicate march to Mandela's HIV legacy on #HumanRightsDay - story via @sidisarro16 http://t.co/9jcTuatRNh @ICASAConference10 December 2013 11:39am
- HIV activists protest on #humanrightsday RT @sidisarro16: @ICASAConference @theaidsalliance http://t.co/qjEFfiGWwz #southafrica10 December 2013 11:37am
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is not responsible for any external websites. This includes posts made by Key Correspondents on social media platforms.